Gain weight

Hey everyone I'm new to this I am 21 years old I have 40kg I'm a hard gainer and I need some support and advice for you guys please

Replies

• bakoumiyassin
    bakoumiyassin Posts: 5 Member

I have read through so from what I understand is I have to eat and drink things that have high calories inside perfect thank you for the hell
  • bakoumiyassin
    bakoumiyassin Posts: 5 Member
    Help
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Not sure what other help you need. Eat more calories than your body needs over time and you will gain. You can do that through drinks and/or food.
  • Isaacw1313
    Isaacw1313 Posts: 1 Member
    What’s the best and highest thing to eat with most calories u can eat at a time?? Any help
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    @Isaac1313

Hmm, I am not entirely sure but I know protein bars and shakes tend to be high. Any sort of fatty meats like pork or beef. Nuts, dairy, and since it's the holliday season Eggnog would be a good choice for high calorie drink, though it is very sweet. But yeah mistly stick to those types of high calories and less eating candy to make up for it since candy had little nutritional value.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Isaacw1313 wrote: »
    What’s the best and highest thing to eat with most calories u can eat at a time?? Any help

This answer is always peanut butter of course
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Isaacw1313 wrote: »

I make smoothies..900-1000cals or so.. 4% Greek yogurt, bananas, berries, juice, protein powder, peanut butter, hemp hearts. They are pretty filling but go down easily through the day.
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Macadamia nuts!
  • myriaa1020
    myriaa1020 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there! I have a super fast metabolism it’s taken a while to actually slow down (still fast) but I take optimum nutrition Mass gainer it’s super great I like the vanilla flavor and if you work out a lot and drink water heavy then creatine is good but make sure you drink a lot of water !!!