MFP modifying goal macros?

Options
Has anyone ever noticed that their daily macro goals were modified? Mine did on Tuesday - only on my phone app, not my laptop, and without me resetting - and I am curious to know how/why or if it was just a fluke.

Guess I need to pay closer attention and make sure I am within my goal ranges regardless.

Replies

• thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    if you mean grams went up, that may be due to exercise calories. my percentages stay the same but my grams go up in proportion to the exercise calories i earn.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    if you mean grams went up, that may be due to exercise calories. my percentages stay the same but my grams go up in proportion to the exercise calories i earn.

This is my guess of what happened.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »

If that isn't it, I've previously noticed the macros reset to default after changing my calorie goal.

(I haven't changed it in a while and don't know if that is still a thing, and https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/my_goals isn't loading for me ATM.)
  • denisehb1
    denisehb1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback!

When I set my goals weeks ago I turned off the option to add calories based on exercise, so that doesn't seem to be it (although that would make sense!). I haven't modified the macros goal (or calories) since.

Very odd - it was just one day (thankfully!), but the numbers were crazy high!

Seems to be ok now so far - I deleted the app and re-installed.