Disease and Disorder Warriors

Options
Looking for warriors with lupus, MS, fibromyalsia and other diseases and disorders to befriend. I am currently trying to find my diagnosis due to unusual pain and fatigue.

I am a fighter and try to work out- even if I must nap after. I don't complain a whole lot and will cheer you on regardless of how much exercise you are able to do. Every workout is an accomplishment.

Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• maxwellsarah312
    maxwellsarah312 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Idk how to friend request. Not sure why it’s so illusive. I’m not diagnosed but I also live with joint pain and bloating etc. at one point I thought I had Lyme’s and maybe I really do. Just trying to take care of my body so it can fight whatever it is. Add me if you want :)
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,726 Member
    Options
    I have SLE Lupus, Arthritis, Osteoperosis in spine along with GERD, IBS-C and a couple other things. I got diagnosed several years ago, then told by a new doctor (who did not even go into my history or test me for it) I didn't. This year I went to an amazing Rheumatologist. After many tests and exams I definately do. Feel free to add me too.
  • angelaypolite
    angelaypolite Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Lupus on 9/13.
  • lizziebeefree
    lizziebeefree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have Lupus sle, Fibromyalgia, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, me/cfs, and more. I’d be happy to be friends!