Are you a grazer or do you eat 2-3 large meals per day?

Options
2»

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I just eat when I`m hungry and if I think it could be that I`m thirsty then I take in some water and see how the hunger goes
  • remimarie
    Options
    I eat throughout the day! But with school and my internship and volunteer work, it becomes a little difficult. I try to plan and prepare my meals the night before, but sometimes I get home so late from school and I'm too tired to prepare my meals/snacks.

I usually eat breakfast everyday and I either drink a protein shake or prepare oatmeal, cheese and egg scramble or fiber one cereal. I have fruit or nuts/greek yogurt for all of my snacks (I try to get in 3/day). Then for lunch and dinner I either have a sandwich because it's easy to take with me and on some days, I eat at home and cook. These meals usually average between 300-450 calories each.

So in a round about way, I'm a grazer!!! ;-)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I usually eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a later snack. If I have calories to spare I throw in a morning snack & if I exercise I add a snack after exercising or up my dinner calories.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Neither.

I eat one meal at the end of the day.

I only eat when I am hungry & not because it's expected of me to eat at a particular time. I'm never hungry till anywhere after 3pm or whatever so I wont really feel like eating dinner till about 9pm.
  • DrPepper000
    DrPepper000 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am a grazer. Sometimes, I group my snacks so they look like a meal. If I am cooking something that takes more than 30 min, I usually eat something else while I wait. I never plan in advance. That is why I love MFP, in the evening, I look at my macros and see what needs to be eaten.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a grazer unless I get super hungry

Then I eat all the foodz

Me.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    I'm seldom hungry for breakfast,so lunch tastes good.Then dinner is around 5 30. Usually have 2-300 calories to spend on a treat.Maybe ice cream,might be a couple cookies with 1/2C cold milk.
    Going to start adding a shake now & then.Easy to make,easy to get some macros.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I usually have a protein-rich breakfast, running roughly 300-350 calories. Eggs or an egg-white omelet, usually. Then it depends on my day. I have been home all day today, but got a late start...and have eaten every two hours since around one.

If I'm out and about a lot or with friends, it depends on what it going on. If it fits, I eat it. I do very occasionally go over my calorie goal, but am more likely to be under.

To choose for the sake of conversation, I guess I'm more of a meal-eater, but just not real regular with times, etc.