Almost there!

Options
I reached the top end of my maintenance weight today! Will keep going for a bit to get into the middle to lower end, then start adding 100 cals a week and keep monitoring.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice on here, I'm a reader but not much of a poster. Libra has helped me keep my spirits up and I've been weighing almost daily and tracking the trend. I hadn't thought of doing this until reading it on here.

I didn't have a lot to lose but it's been those last 10-12 lbs that have always clung on. The way I succeeded was just to make sure I stuck to the calorie goal (including weekends!) and not kid myself. I'm determined to keep it off, so fingers crossed for a successful maintenance!

Just keep at it!

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hey there. That's awesome! Congrats. I just realized that I'm about there as well. Now it's just a few vanity pounds that I want off. It's so slow going at the end.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am at the same point now and doing same strategy. Adding 100/week now until Thanksgiving to get to my target maintenance level. Great job!!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Congrats :smile: you're right, keeping at it does get us there eventually.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats 🎉🍾Keep itchoing just s but longer 👏🏻
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Love that persistence. Nice job.