The Expanse season 4 starts on amazon prime in December

Options
koalathebear
koalathebear Posts: 236 Member
edited October 2019 in Chit-Chat
So excited for it! Not sure whether there are any other Expanse fans out there but the show was dropped and cancelled on SyFy after season 3 and then amazon came along and saved it. Season 4 starts December. So excited.

Teasers and trailers for season 4 here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNIim3xqsEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jc76QrX5Vg&t=1s

Season 1 trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0QwBp_da28

The books are also totally amazing if you haven't read them. I've read them and also listened to the audiobooks narrated by the inimitable Jefferson Mayes

Recently my 'workout music' at the gym or during my daily dog walks has been my re-read/re-listen of the Expanse books in preparation for season 4 starting.

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I felt like the last season jumped the shark with the expanse. It was ok, don't get me wrong. But...idk. I want to discuss it further, but...spoilers
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Expanse fan here... this is great news
  • koalathebear
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I felt like the last season jumped the shark with the expanse. It was ok, don't get me wrong. But...idk. I want to discuss it further, but...spoilers

Have you read the books? Although there are a lot of deviation/character blending - I still feel like they're being true to the books so I'm very happy with the tv series so far :)
  • mattig89ch
    Options

Have you read the books? Although there are a lot of deviation/character blending - I still feel like they're being true to the books so I'm very happy with the tv series so far :)

I have not, no. Not sure I want to now tbh. Maybe after I'm through with my current books I will. But not atm.
  • koalathebear
    Options
    I have not, no. Not sure I want to now tbh. Maybe after I'm through with my current books I will. But not atm.

Ah that's a shame. I love them. I've re-read the books 3 times now (including the audiobooks) and re-reading a fourth time before season 4 starts. Then again, I'm a mega geek :) I even bought etsy patches and other merch.

8hnrvtcyd3r1.jpg
    7yk2eftjp433.jpg
  • mattig89ch
    Options

Ah that's a shame. I love them. I've re-read the books 3 times now (including the audiobooks) and re-reading a fourth time before season 4 starts. Then again, I'm a mega geek :) I even bought etsy patches and other merch.

ha! Those are awesome. Nice find! I need to find a dharma initiative patch.