Motivation (weightloss transformation pictures)

Options
GoBucks34
GoBucks34 Posts: 75 Member
edited October 2019 in Motivation and Support
Hey, I thought I would share my story and my continued weightloss journey. I don't have much weight to lose but have always struggled with sticking to something. I used to eat so much crap, I'm talking pizza rolls for breakfast, donuts for every meal, etc. I felt lethargic always, have dealt with depression and anxiety all my life and used eating to feel better. I have always given up but this time I didn't and I am seeing positive results. I started in July. Not only have I seen results physically, my mental health has gotten a lot better due to my eating habits. I am not tired anymore, I am not having constant heartburn/diarrhea, I am feeling happy and refreshed every single day. Not only can eating healthy improve your life physically, it can in so many other ways. I had to learn not to give up after a small mistake. You will have slip ups and that's ok, but just get back on it the next day. I am not on a specific diet because I had always read that low carb can be damaging to your body, low fat is not good either and I want to do this the healthy way. Nothing against those that do have different diets, I just didn't feel it was for me. So I am doing strictly calorie restriction. I have not yet incorporated strength training, I am just doing cardio for now. I have lost 10 pounds so far. My goal is to lose about 20-25 pounds in total, depending on how I look.
I would really like to hear from you guys and what your journeys are. Lets help motivate each other.
Lets see some of your pictures and hear some of your stories!!! Go get it and never give up!
The first 2 pictures on the left are me after I lost 10 pounds.
q7agvinpwkib.jpg