3rd Times a charm?

Hi everyone! My name is Noelle, I’m not new to MFP, I was on here for the first time almost 9 years ago and I lost 115lbs. I obviously gained ALL that back again over time. I came back a couple years ago and couldn’t get the motivation that I had back then so I didn’t really lose much the 2nd time around. So here I am, back again...desperate to lose weight. I feel like crap all the time, I don’t want to feel like this anymore. I want to be able to always keep up with my Son, and if I continue to gain weight, I won’t be able to. So, I am looking to add as many friends as I can to try and keep myself motivated to continue and to remind me why I started (again haha). I have approximately 120lbs to lose this time around. So I would love to make some friends along the way :)

eip28zryo24b.jpeg

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome back! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Welcome back!
  • Us Mommas can do it 💪🏻
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    I am fairly new to MFP but welcome back!
  • Jen112Rn
    Jen112Rn Posts: 17 Member
    Hi congratulations on your weight loss you did it once you can do it again. Like you, I have also lost a lot of weight years ago and gained it all back plus some. I need a buddy to keep me accountable and motivated because I am my worst enemy. I’ve had this app for years but never really knew how to fully utilize it.
  • Looking for a new start with positive friends. Feel free to add me. 😊