Walk it OFF in 30 days~~ Leslie Sansone

Options
SO is anyone else trying Leslie's new dvd walk it off in 30 days? OMG is all I can say. I LOVE it! I am just on day 4 and I am so SORE. This dvd is definitely a workout. I am wondering if the soreness will go away soon and since I am using weights should I expect the scale to move up. I think if it does I am going to cry. lol. SO if you have tried it please let me know what you think of the dvd.

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I don't have that particular one but I have several others and I've done a bunch of free ones off you tube. I also love them! Your soreness should only last a few days and then your body figure it out. The scale may or may not go up but if it does, just ignore it. Your weight fluctuates anyway so don't let it dictate your moods. As you get used to the video you'll probably want to change it up a bit. I often jog instead of walk or bounce up on my toes during the kicks and that kind of thing. I do all kinds of different DVD's but the WATP workouts are great for days I can't go high intensity.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thanks and I will try not to worry about that scale.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My daughter-in-law is using this dvd set and I haven't asked her how she feels but I did lend her my 5 lbs weights.

Have you seen the Walk It Off in 30 Days Challenge?
    http://www.walkathome.com/sansone/walk-it-off-in-30-days-challenge-week-1

The post says you don't have to use anything special and it does outline what to do in a way that doesn't require using any of Sansone's dvds. I'm hoping that by joining the challenge I can start building a habit of doing strength training more consistently. I know it's good for me. I know I should do it. I just find it so boring! But I also know that once I have a habit in place, I can suffer through even the most banal tasks. If not, I would never brush my teeth or make the bed.