498lbs needs motivation

Options
1235»

Replies

• billygunn31
    billygunn31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been here for a while MFP sometimes won't let me in and I don't no why
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Would love an update.

Me too. Hang in there Billy, we're all rooting for you! As someone else said, take it 1 day at a time, 1 good choice at a time. And don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day. If you have mostly good days, it'll show. You have quite the journey ahead of you but it'll be SO worth it! Life will be completely different for you. Life will be enjoyable again when you can move without pain, take walks, go up stairs, breathe easier. You have so much to look forward to. We all have different challenges, different issues we have to work through, different personalities, etc. It's important to stay positive, keep up positive self talk and don't let that negative voice we sometimes let take over, win. Each step in the right direction will get you to where you want to go!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been here for a while MFP sometimes won't let me in and I don't no why

It's not you it's MFP! 🤣. Seriously it really is
    Good luck on your journey to health. You've got this!
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sometimes MFP doesn't load for me, either. But just like we stick to trying to sign in here, we can stick to a healthier lifestyle - part of the larger team here that do, too.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hi Billygunn, it is so annoying when MFP does this. I have found that if I Iog out, wait a minute or so log back in most of the time that will work. I use the website version on my laptop. Today I think about 3 times it kicked me out while I was trying to load a recipe. MFP at times has a mind of its own, that annoys everyone.
    Keep at it, we are here.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I hope you had a great Christmas!
  • CarbsAndCompounds
    CarbsAndCompounds Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey Billy- how are you doing? So happy you are here 🤗