Options
    Snapchat: Making Halloween everyday. :laugh:
    y8xopmxohc94.gif

Our little fairy filter queen πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ¦‹
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    kl9lpgvb15bx.jpg

Aw!! I keep trying to figure out what you're wearing...you gave the coolest outfits...😎🀘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: Β»
    q0f3x89j9d58.jpg

I think we met before.....that place under that bridge and all the riddles I had to answer before I crossed.....πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰that was quite a night troll boyπŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’“
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    not as dramatic as some of these filters but it's the best i had on me!!
    amhaakwgdcg3.png

Gorgeous!!! Don't listen to Joey you're rocking the straps girl lol
    ..πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’“
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    And also...wth SC, you’re putting our full bdays on stuff. I just noticed. What’s next, my social security number. Lol. Watch them guys and gals.
    l0vi6we3n505.jpeg

I love this face....but hate the filter.....we're living forever *kitten* πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Hey! I’m pulling @PopRox90 vibes here with this choker. πŸ₯°
    e0rw53d1csie.jpeg

Meeeeow!πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸˆ....you're gorgeous my sweet Mel....embrace your inner beast lol πŸ±πŸ’—
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    The older I get, the more I kinda wish they'd bring back 80s fashion.
    6e3rfkb4bkwh.jpg
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Boo

8grznbqttmz1.jpeg

This is really cool
  • Tinydancer106
    edited October 2019
    Options
    ewym314sriwz.jpg

Holy hell!! I would still risk a kiss from that beautiful face you gorgeous Violet vision!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    The older I get, the more I kinda wish they'd bring back 80s fashion.
    6e3rfkb4bkwh.jpg

I can see whyπŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    You know, yesterday I posted a filter picture here to the other selfie no rules thread, I was feeling a bit under the weather and my Meds from my hearing loss was giving me a beautiful red rash all over my face and chest and it really made me feel better so thank you for your filter knowledge everyone and sorry if I overstepped my bounds by posting one there but sometimes you just got to get the loveπŸ˜‰

I'm sure everyone knows I'm not really blue πŸ€”well not right now more like a reddish 😣but whatevs hugs and happy day you filter freaks I love you all😍😘

We all love ya back! πŸ₯°πŸ’‹
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options
    You know, yesterday I posted a filter picture here to the other selfie no rules thread, I was feeling a bit under the weather and my Meds from my hearing loss was giving me a beautiful red rash all over my face and chest and it really made me feel better so thank you for your filter knowledge everyone and sorry if I overstepped my bounds by posting one there but sometimes you just got to get the loveπŸ˜‰

I'm sure everyone knows I'm not really blue πŸ€”well not right now more like a reddish 😣but whatevs hugs and happy day you filter freaks I love you all😍😘

Hey! It IS the selfie thread with no rules! I just never get feedback on that thread. And then I KIINDA feel like a dork. And I didn’t want to make people mad for using filter. So I started this one. Haha!! You’re not cheating on us, you’re good! Hope you feel better soon!!

g5ayu76u5ti0.jpg

Hot!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    gc7nbkcro7zd.jpg
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    g5ayu76u5ti0.jpg

Dayum!!! Aaaaaaand team officially switched....πŸ˜πŸ™ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    g5ayu76u5ti0.jpg

Dayum!!! Aaaaaaand team officially switched....πŸ˜πŸ™ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

+1 hubba hubba 😍