Options
    hf4z9mga6wnr.jpg

A bunch of little Juicy's too lmao
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    hf4z9mga6wnr.jpg

A bunch of little Juicy's too lmao
    Dream come true. There MIGHT be enough of you to go around to all is mfp ladies. Might. 😍
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @CanesGalactica
    Where are youuuuuuu????😭😭 You’re my filter buddy. I haven’t seen you on them lately. Come back.

Heh, I'm around... just been busy between a birthday party, my folks being in town all week and running Cub Scout stuff during popcorn season. :heart:

lp2p9nuem9zs.gif

Omg. You have a real life? What’s that like. Sigh.

You want to trade? I'm kinda over this, honestly. I want to go back to Netflix and knitting, yo.

My life consists of making sure my kids have a life at this point. 😩 I don’t know if you’d like that trade.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    euilrg4osu75.jpg

Tooth smile? Yes please.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    0oj7yghilfvx.jpg

Need a co-pilot?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    @CanesGalactica
    Where are youuuuuuu????😭😭 You’re my filter buddy. I haven’t seen you on them lately. Come back.

Heh, I'm around... just been busy between a birthday party, my folks being in town all week and running Cub Scout stuff during popcorn season. :heart:

lp2p9nuem9zs.gif

You want to trade? I'm kinda over this, honestly. I want to go back to Netflix and knitting, yo.

My life consists of making sure my kids have a life at this point. 😩 I don’t know if you’d like that trade.

Well, you'd have to trade and still have a kid since I'm over here managing the same, lol. :lol:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    0flj9n20cmbb.jpg
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @CanesGalactica

lp2p9nuem9zs.gif

Well, you'd have to trade and still have a kid since I'm over here managing the same, lol. :lol:

Well may I interest you in 5 children by chance? 🤣
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    @CanesGalactica

lp2p9nuem9zs.gif

That's a whole lotta NOPE from me. 1 kid, 3 cats and a husband who acts like and treats his belongings as though he were a kid... nope. I got enough, thanks!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @CanesGalactica

lp2p9nuem9zs.gif

That's a whole lotta NOPE from me. 1 kid, 3 cats and a husband who acts like and treats his belongings as though he were a kid... nope. I got enough, thanks!

Lol. Gotcha!!
  • FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    qbi5cjb7famf.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    g1km9fdybt80.jpeg
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Playing with photolab!

uymuzmgptmq4.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    Options
    1oz6dw1k7ix4.jpeg
    fb8jgmd91065.jpeg

Well hello lover. Your mouth eyes are frightening. But I’ll still take them.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Go to the newest thread and post your food vice!!

ls7sn2r0jbt8.jpeg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

ls7sn2r0jbt8.jpeg

I love how you use a selfie in a selfie thread to advertise another selfie thread with your selfie…. selfie inception!!

If you're not a marketing professional, you should be!
  • MelG7777
    Options

ls7sn2r0jbt8.jpeg

I love how you use a selfie in a selfie thread to advertise another selfie thread with your selfie…. selfie inception!!

If you're not a marketing professional, you should be!

Omg. Do you know someone looking? I definitely need a job. lol. Thanks, ranks up there with the nicer things people have said to me ‘round here!! I’ve only done PR and web stuff on the board for a a few organizations I’ve been a part of. Volunteer, no pay. Boo!