793lch34vx8f.jpg
    tams_89 wrote: »
    fi3xlfnepfur.jpg
    k9wjrcmbt3kv.jpg

Y’all cute!!😍😍😍
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Post your “Tree Selfie” guys!! I don’t have one up yet....inspire me! New thread is up!
    gkqkcim7hvko.jpeg
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, it looks like the mods resized everything on the forums, probably due to Cyber Monday traffic!

I did a couple, one the filter is obvious, the other it’s less so... but just as filtered. Welcome to the Soap Opera My Aspirational Life - it’s like my real life except I look much fresher, I’m wearing makeup instead of sweaty after a run, and my kitchen looks like a beautiful designer one unlike my actual kitchen!

b1pahy591fim.jpeg

This one I thought looked like something you’d see on a collected anthology of science fiction stores by a particular author.

oa9dvm62pa0s.gif

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, it looks like the mods resized everything on the forums, probably due to Cyber Monday traffic!

I did a couple, one the filter is obvious, the other it’s less so... but just as filtered. Welcome to the Soap Opera My Aspirational Life - it’s like my real life except I look much fresher, I’m wearing makeup instead of sweaty after a run, and my kitchen looks like a beautiful designer one unlike my actual kitchen!

b1pahy591fim.jpeg

This one I thought looked like something you’d see on a collected anthology of science fiction stores by a particular author.

oa9dvm62pa0s.gif

Is that what’s happening? It’s looking weird all around to me tonight! Cool pics!! Beautiful!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    otmx9f53vh48.jpg

Love me some L!!! 😍😘🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    @MelG7777 Since it’s Thanksgiving weekend just wanted to thank you for giving us this space to share silly filtered photos with like-minded individuals! Also, has anyone told you you have really great eyebrows?

ywlynlwqb7cv.jpeg

Omg you're beautiful and sweet and creative and I'm girl crushing big time!😘😍🤗❤
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MrThin13 wrote: »
    bk41hquw6hlb.jpg

Oh wow Pedro this is so gorgeous! Youre awesome!😎🙌🤗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Y’all cute...this is me winking at each of you.
    jn1hasg4ox0o.jpeg

Beautiful and spot on winking I just blink alot lmao ya know like blinkity blinking😁😍❤🤷😂😂😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    ly0a7th8xhti.jpeg
    Future so bright..

Ya gotta wear shades....😎🤘😉🙌nice song and nicer pic!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Post your “Tree Selfie” guys!! I don’t have one up yet....inspire me! New thread is up!
    gkqkcim7hvko.jpeg

I want all the Mel's especially the one in the middle ...where she at? Where she at?....Melly in da middle❤❤❤❤😎🤘😍
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    fi3xlfnepfur.jpg

No fair how beautiful you are Tam!!!😍🤗❤❤❤❤...wow just breathtaking!😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

b1pahy591fim.jpeg

oa9dvm62pa0s.gif

Ah you blow me away gorgeous!😍🤘🤗❤❤❤
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    5unpips6z7qz.gif

Loooove this pic lovely!😍🤗❤❤❤🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    793lch34vx8f.jpg

Oh I always thought red was your color but ah... You are rocking neon green gorgeous!😍💚🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    A filter in tribute to @CanesGalactica

myNVQTH.jpg

(personally I would have much preferred puppies :D )

You're are absolutely beautiful! With cats ...dogs...or alpacha🤷😁😘😍❤❤❤❤