• MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    f93iii8725gp.jpeg
    Love is in the air 😜🥰

Thanks! And....hot fella!🤗
    theresa120 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Happy Valentines Day!
    4t8389m8ek0x.jpeg

Are you wearing purple eyeliner? 🤩 It’s gorgeous!

You have an eye for detail! You always notice the little things in pics. Yes, I am actually wearing a purple eyeliner....I read it’s “less harsh than black” (which I still like for going out or whenever) and “less boring than brown” (which I do still wear too, lol). Thanks Theresa!❤️
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 2,546Member Member Posts: 2,546Member Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 10,660Member, Premium Member Posts: 10,660Member, Premium Member
    fa0n4qrrls6h.gif

Love this! ❤️🐸
  • ayeeeeeeokayeeeeeeok Posts: 75Member Member Posts: 75Member Member
    tutuj2fgel2p.jpeg

I used a VSCO filter that counts, right? 😆 Throwback to Spain last summer.. we currently have a storm in the UK so I wish to go back here 😅 ☀️ have any of you booked any vacations? I’d love to go to Italy this year.
    edited February 16
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 2,878Member Member Posts: 2,878Member Member
    ayeeeeeeok wrote: »
    tutuj2fgel2p.jpeg

I used a VSCO filter that counts, right? 😆 Throwback to Spain last summer.. we currently have a storm in the UK so I wish to go back here 😅 ☀️ have any of you booked any vacations? I’d love to go to Italy this year.

Beautiful 😍😍😍
    I spent 2 weeks in Italy and thoroughly recommend it!!!!
    I’ll be flying to NYC in May for a Bachelorette party, not sure what the weather is going to be like but I cannot wait 😉
  • ayeeeeeeokayeeeeeeok Posts: 75Member Member Posts: 75Member Member
    ayeeeeeeok wrote: »
    tutuj2fgel2p.jpeg

Beautiful 😍😍😍
    I spent 2 weeks in Italy and thoroughly recommend it!!!!
    I’ll be flying to NYC in May for a Bachelorette party, not sure what the weather is going to be like but I cannot wait 😉

Aw thankyou! 🥰

Italy has always been on my list, I’d also love to visit Sweden and Iceland 😁 oh wow!! Lucky you I hope you enjoy every second of it 🤗 I’m going to Florida next year with my brother, his fiancé and her family.. I’ve never been to 🇺🇸 before so I’m very excited! Disney world here I come! 😍
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 2,546Member Member Posts: 2,546Member Member