Was 16.7 now 11.6 and want to lose another 13lb

Hi, I have 13lb to go to target! I started in August 2017, lost the majority weight by May 2018, have remained the same weight until now but have been working on my fitness :) circuit training 4 times a week and running 5k twice a week. I do carb loading every third day. I eat about 1400kcals a day except carb loading days which are about 1600/1700. Do you guys think Christmas is a realistic target for goal?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    No.

If you've been maintaining on 1400-1700, and only have 13 pounds to lose, it's going to be a slow process. Shoot for 0.5 pounds loss per week.

When I decided to lose the last 15 pounds after maintaining for a couple years at the higher weight, it took me nine months. I was legit hungry and it was a struggle.
  • darleamccaffrey
    darleamccaffrey Posts: 6 Member
    Nooo! I kinda thought it was a little unrealistic but 9months of being hungry :( God help you! Well done on getting there
  • frankiebutler555
    frankiebutler555 Posts: 4 Member
    I’ll do it with you! I’ve put a stone on recently (15 lb) and need to shed it again by Xmas...
  • darleamccaffrey
    So I weighed this morning and I had 1.5lb on!!! I had a great week eating wise and trained 5days. I'm hoping it's water as I havnt been drinking mine for a few days :(
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,255 Member
    Keep going everyone we all have lows but you can do it
  • darleamccaffrey
    5 weeks on and 4 and a half lb down :) slowly but surely it is coming off but yes i think Christmas was a tad u realistic 😂😂 8 and a half to go!!!! Truck on