Need friends with similar goals! (46 yr old mom, 20 lbs to lose, healthier diet)

Options
I hit my goal in 2016. I had healthy eating and great exercise habits but fell out of the routine. My fitness goals are strength development and anything to get the HR up (HIIT, dance - zumba or wii, interval walking, or even active rests between sets) I may have 2 good weeks and then I drop off. I need to keep at this steadily. I would love to have fun friends with similar goals. Please send a FR or ask and I can send you one! 💪🍎🤪 Let us motivate each other!!👊

Replies

• MacMomma8
    MacMomma8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I find myself in the same situation. I'm looking to keep myself accountable while trying to lose 20lbs. I'm just getting back into fitness and nutrition, and would love to have support and motivation along the way.
  • heatherfindsherfit
    Options
    hi! i don’t really have a weight loss goal number in mind, but i’ve been on a loooong journey towards health! i’ve lost around 80 total, 50 using the app but i’ve been off it for a while now. this is my first day back, i’ve struggled with some ed, so i take breaks when i need to and come back when i feel like i can count calories sanely! almost 40 year old mom of 4! workout 3-5 times a week 🙂
  • TK63409
    TK63409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi am a 40 year old mom of tweens. I used to be very slim in my 20s but my weight has gone up in my late 30s
    I need to lose 30 pounds but really struggle now.
  • EternallyAngela
    EternallyAngela Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m turning 49 next week (ack!) and I’m working on losing 15 lbs. I’ve been at my goal weight before with MFP and FitBit so I know I can do it again! Let’s support each other!! :)
  • lisaohara7505
    lisaohara7505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I’m a 43 yr old mom of 4, all of which are pretty much grown, my baby just turned 16 last weekend. I don’t have a weight loss goal, I have a get healthy goal. I had a rough year last year while I battled nasopharyngeal cancer but I kicked a%^ and now I’m looking to regain all the muscle I lost. I’m starting to feel better than I ever have but still have a LONG way to go. I’m always up for challenges and looking to make new friends that will push me to my limits. Please feel free to send friend requests, I have yet to figure out how to on here LOL. Like Angela said....let’s all support each other 🥰💪🏽