Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I have last 6 pounds left to lose.

WannabesmolagainWannabesmolagain Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
My goal weight is 100 Ibs. Im almost there.
I don't want to lose after that. Any tips on maintaining my weight and not lose more? I'm 166cm/5'5, 105.2 pounds/47.7kg female 22 years of age.

Replies

• cupcakesandproteinshakescupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 137Member Member Posts: 137Member Member
    OP why do you feel you need to lose more?
  • WannabesmolagainWannabesmolagain Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Its because i have excess fat around my thighs and butt.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Posts: 2,814Member Member Posts: 2,814Member Member
    Reassess and rethink this.
  • gocyclegocycle Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    You are probably small-boned so the 100 lbs goal does not seem excessive to me for your height and age. find a trainer that understands weight lifting for sculpting the body you want. For those last 6 lbs,, MUSCLE will help burn fat.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakescupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 137Member Member Posts: 137Member Member
    OP everyone has fat in their thighs and butt. I’m worried you are being so critical about these parts of your body. Sorry if this is intrusive, but do you have a history of eating disorders?
  • lokayshelokaylokayshelokay Posts: 6Member, Premium Member Posts: 6Member, Premium Member
    You do not need to loose anymore as we all need some excess weight to be healthy.
    If its your thighs and bum you just nees to tone up!
  • WannabesmolagainWannabesmolagain Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Thanks for the replies.
    edited 5:14PM