Hi y’all!

My name is Chérie. I’m originally from New Orleans and am now residing in the Denver area. I’ve used MPF a long time ago and lost weight. My ego must’ve gotten the best of me because I thought I didn’t need to track anymore. I stopped, and wouldn’t you know it? The weight slowly creeped back on. Now, I’m the fattest that I’ve ever been! I’m starting over with the Real Appeal program for accountability. I need to be active with the MFP community to stay on track.
I’m 34 years old and married for 4 years.
I’m 5’6 with a starting weight of 259lbs.
My long-term goal weight is 170lbs.
I have a BS in Bio with a concentration in Micro and a minor in Chemistry.
No kids, yet.

In addition to focusing on my health and well being, I am following Dave Ramsey’s baby steps and am on BS2.

If you’d like to be friends, send me a message. I am committing to logging on daily. I’d like friends who can give honest feedback. I don’t need sugar coated anything! I’ll do the same for you.

Let’s do this!

Replies

• karamogo
    karamogo Posts: 1 Member
    How Cherie, I'm Matt and also live in Denver. Im 45, married, three kids. I started MFP a couple years ago and went from 242 to about 205. I've creeped back up in the last few months and am around 217 now.

I'm off and on when it comes to tracking weight with MFP. When I do track, good things happen, so I'm resolving to track more. Of course, starting back up in middle of holiday season is going to be a challenge, but I'm giving it a go.

I've never used the community feature, but think having some "social accountability" might be helpful so trying this feature out.

Anyway, just wanted share and offer you encouragement!