NEW Support Group for early 30s

Options
girlpink1535
girlpink1535 Posts: 2 Member
I’m new and would like to start a support group! I’m 31 years old and have been doing this for almost 10 years. I’m a YoYo dieter... my smallest weight was 140....I’m up to 173 lbs and I’m tired of it. My goal is to loose 23 pounds by March 2019 of next year. It seems like the older I get the more difficult it is to lose weight like in my early 20s. My biggest weight was 235 pounds!
Who wants to join me??? Add me to if you are interested.

Starting weight: 235 lbs
Current weight: 173 lbs
GOAL weight: 150 lbs

Height: 5,7. Age: 31

Replies

• tslawson3
    tslawson3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! It looks like we have similar goals. Feel free to accept my request. Good luck to you!
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    29 year old here if that’s close enough! I’ve got a little more to lose than you but not too far off. Feel free to add me!
  • logans05
    logans05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! 33 and I’m also a yo-yo dieter... I’m looking to lose 40 lbs by June of next year... anyone can feel free to add me!
    CW:175
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 33 and want to lose 40lbs over the next year =)
  • gillythyme
    gillythyme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anybody else keep losing and gaining the same few pounds over and over again? I’m getting so frustrated. Feel free to add me so we can support each other through this battle!
  • othalashelton
    othalashelton Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I’m in too! I’m 168 now and I’d like to lose 30lbs through out next year. My highest weight was 191 the beginning of this year so I know I can lose the weight, I just need the motivation lol.

Add me everyone x

Forgot to add, I’m 32