Look for Spiritual "Hippie" mom friends❤

Options
My name is Briana, but you can call me Bri! I'm 26, with a 2 1/2 year old daughter. I'm a stay at home mother for the time being, and I would love some accountability friends! My goal is to lose 80 lbs. I don't have extra money for the gym, or expensive meal plans. I do have at home workout dvds, and some weights, along with this awesome calorie counter though!
(I plan on using cize, and 30 day shred)

I'm a huge hippie! I love collecting crystals, and my dream is to become an Reiki Energy Healer. I've worked on my mental, and spiritual health. Now it's time for physical health!❤
Whose with me? 😉

Replies

• GypsyLayne
    GypsyLayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m into crystals and stuff too! I actually wire wrap them and sell online. It’s super fun! I’m a mom too, trying to lose the mom pouch from my c section a few years ago!
  • janinemarie830
    janinemarie830 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Janine, I'm a 31yo sahm of 6 yo daughter and 2.5 yo son. I collect crystals, set my intentions, pay attention to moon phases and practice with tarot (not very good yet)
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yay! We definitely have similar intrests! Nice to meet you!💖😍
  • Loveandlight42
    Loveandlight42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have recently rejoined MFP after a long hiatus and was thrilled to find like minded souls...could certainly use the accountiblility. I have been setting my intentions, but some days are better than others. Here is to getting ready for Scorpio Season. ✨
  • Blueeyedgirl36
    Blueeyedgirl36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and mother of two boys. One is 16 and other is 9. I work full time and am a full time student. I am a hippie to. I love deep guided meditation and music is therapy for me. Feel free to add me. Would love to meet other like minded individuals
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi! I replied to this thread this morning but my message has disappeared! Already sent you a friend request.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR. :smile:
  • lexielovely496
    lexielovely496 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely sending you a friend request 😊