WANTED: Motivated, Helpful Friends!

Options
Just as the title says, I want to fill up my friends list with people who are here for the long run, and who are serious about their weight loss. I will try to be as helpful and motivational as I possibly can. ♥

Replies

• klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to share support and motivation as well :) I am here every day & in it for the long haul! Feel free to add me (anyone who is active also)!
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    Yay! Request sent :)
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul! Feel free to add me! It's always a great day for a new MFP friend!
  • amandamarie7743
    Options
    am also here for the long haul n looking for motivated friends so feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • Jettisson
    Jettisson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be here for quite a while, so feel free to add me.
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    Thank you guys (:
  • Sarahwithlove22
    Sarahwithlove22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request :)
  • josywosy
    josywosy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul & looking for motivated friends as well :0)
  • TheColorClear
    Options
    I admit I've been gone for a minute, but I"m honestly planning to be more active and it'd be awesome if ya'll added me!
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! i need motivation too and plan on being here for the long haul!
  • sianeth17
    sianeth17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heya, im new here. Looking for some helpful friends to give me a kick up the bum and to keep me on tract. Got to loose this excess weight!!!
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Helpful - check
    Motivated - check
    Long haul - check

Feel free to add me!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!
    I'm here daily and bent on losing weight the healthy way and maintaining it for life. Please feel free to friend me, I try to be motivating and encouraging-
    xo