Hi I am Tarik

Yidrey
Yidrey Posts: 20 Member
Have been using mfp for a long time, not logged for a while. I never introduced myself. I am Tarik from The Netherlands, man of 39 and 183 cm. At my heaviest I weighed 122 kg and currently 90 kg. Want to go to 84 kilos with a lower fat percentage. It is now at around 18%. I exercise regularly and do OMAD. I also regularly fast a whole day or sometimes 2 days. You can add me as a friend, it is motivating looking at the feed and seeing all those people with good results.

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    @Minion_training_program I've found a new friend for you
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,428 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    @Minion_training_program I've found a new friend for you

lol...
    But i just cant resist that british accent of yours
  • Usman70lbs
    Usman70lbs Posts: 24 Member
    Yidrey wrote: »
    Have been using mfp for a long time, not logged for a while. I never introduced myself. I am Tarik from The Netherlands, man of 39 and 183 cm. At my heaviest I weighed 122 kg and currently 90 kg. Want to go to 84 kilos with a lower fat percentage. It is now at around 18%. I exercise regularly and do OMAD. I also regularly fast a whole day or sometimes 2 days. You can add me as a friend, it is motivating looking at the feed and seeing all those people with good results.

I'm currently in a similar position to you when you started. I'm 185cm and started at 122kg and working my way down. I've sent you a request. Maybe you can help me with my weight loss too.