Starting Again

Hello! I’m in the process of losing 70 lbs. I lost 50. Then got a bit off track while focusing on training for my first half marathon and fell off the wagon for a bit after I completed my half so now I’m back up again. But still only need to lose another 30-35 lbs to reach my goal weight (which sounds easier than the 70 I started at!). So I’m going back to the basics and logging everything and I just signed up for Beachbody on Demand since I do well with a program to follow. Starting 21 Day Fix on Monday!

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Hello! I’m in the process of losing 70 lbs. I lost 50. Then got a bit off track while focusing on training for my first half marathon and fell off the wagon for a bit after I completed my half so now I’m back up again. But still only need to lose another 30-35 lbs to reach my goal weight (which sounds easier than the 70 I started at!). So I’m going back to the basics and logging everything and I just signed up for Beachbody on Demand since I do well with a program to follow. Starting 21 Day Fix on Monday!

Welcome and good luck on the journey!
  • BillM1976
    BillM1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Good job persevering and not giving up. I’ve had my ups and downs too but finally lost my 50 lbs. keep going!