Areas of Fat Loss

Options
2»

Replies

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    Boobs (boo), then extremities in for the most part, with my "saddlebags" (fat pads on the top/back of my illiac crest area) the last to go. I'm down to about 10-15 pounds to lose, and still have a BIG fold, even standing straight up, due to those stupid saddle bags. My ribs and upper body muscles/bones will be clearly visible before these go away though. They're FINALLY starting to dwindle, the waist on my pants is finally getting a little looser, but not until the very end here....
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I wanted mostly to lose chest, hips, thighs, calves and upper arms.

I have mostly lost lower abdomen, lower arms and hands (SO much from hands), face & neck, and bottom.

The hands freak me out. My ring, which I got when I weighed under 125 lbs, is constantly falling off even though my weight is still above 130 lbs.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I lost fat from my stomach first, then I seemed to lose a little bit from everywhere pretty evenly.

Losing fat from my face happened towards the mid point of my weight loss. That's when everyone started to notice my progress and it made me think wow, I'm really doing this!

The last places I lost fat were from my inner thighs and back.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I tended to carry pretty much all my weight on my torso and face which I think is a pretty common thing for guys.

What little weight I did carry on my arms and legs was the first to go and now is pretty much gone all together. The rest (chest, belly, lower back, neck, face, etc) has all kinda been "deflating" at approximately the same rate.

This made it particularly hard for me to notice the progress I was making. Since everything was reducing at the same rate and proportions my "shape" and proportions didn't change much even though my overall silhouette was getting smaller.
  • Lobsterboxtops
    Lobsterboxtops Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Legs, face, bunchyness under my arms, gut, arms, back

I still have a lot to lose in my arms and gut, but it’s coming. Honestly it was my arms and back that was the tipping point for me to start exercising...I saw a picture of me from the back and it wasn’t pretty. So that’s where I wanted to lose first.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Face first, then hips, but then fairly evenly overall. Which is actually a bit annoying since I carry a bit extra fat in the hips stomach and under arm. By the time I did start losing those problem spots I was getting a bit thin other areas. I had lost 45 lbs and gained about 10 back, mostly evenly, but the places that had dropped quickly first gained a bit back. So now I am back at it trying to lose the last 15 slowly. I am hoping since I have so drastically changed my shape that I will be able to now target those bits without getting "too thin" looking in the parts that carry less fat.

TLDR - for me doing it all at once did not work and adding a cycle where I gained a bit back seems to be helping me hit my goal physique better.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I shrink from the top down. Boobs first (not that there's much to lose), and then stomach. I have a horrible time trying to lose weight from my thighs and from the little muffin top on my back. And those are pretty much the only areas I'd like to see shrink a bit, so naturally they don't budge. My face has never been affected by my weight.