I lost the baby weight!!!!

I hit this milestone over the weekend!! Over 3 years and 2 babies, I'm back to my happy/comfortable weight!! A loss of almost 50lbs. I'm going to keep this up and see if I can get into the best shape of my life!

Before pic: 195 lbs
After pic: 149 lbs

Next goal: 140lbs !!

mg82cv46x1wp.jpg

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Great job!!
  • healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    Yay Britt!! You look great! You must be feeling great too. Congrats!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Great job!
  • radhikasub
    radhikasub Posts: 3 Member
    Fantastic Brit!!! You are looking awesome!
  • sugarcakes38
    sugarcakes38 Posts: 80 Member
    Awesome job, and you look fabulous!
  • HDove92
    HDove92 Posts: 27 Member
    Wow!! Congratulations!
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    Good job! You look fab! Do you work out when you kids are napping, or what have you found has worked for you? How tall are you if you don’t mind my asking?
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited October 2019
    Ademann1 wrote: »
    Good job! You look fab! Do you work out when you kids are napping, or what have you found has worked for you? How tall are you if you don’t mind my asking?

Thank you!! I actually didnt start "working out" until about 6 weeks ago & I've been at this this January. And it hasn't been alot either. Nothing more than a short routine of crunches, squats, sit ups, ect. Usually takes less than 10 minutes to do, but I do make time to do it daily. Usually when my kiddos are eating dinner (when they are strapped into high chairs, unable to climb all over me lol)

Besides that, I make sure I get 20-30 mins of walking, 5 times a week (walking to & from, my car at work) & I take the stairs.... I just try to be active when I can be. I work fulltime & with two toddlers at home.... going to the gym isn't really an option/priority for me right now lol

Oh & I am 5' 4" 😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!