Trying to maintain and/or lost fat/build thigh muscle at 120

https://imgur.com/a/yvGuTiS 5'5", F28, I feel way more comfortable with how my body looks at 120 (right and bottom pic) and could even stand to lose some fat/build muscle from the thighs, but I find it hard to maintain this weight for a long time. If I'm not calorie counting but still eating well and working out I tend to creep back up to 135 (on the left and top in the pic) but I am not happy there. I lift and bike and do yoga sporadically. Maybe I just need to give it more time to get used to eating smaller amounts while working out? Or somehow build more muscle/lose weight in my thighs? Looking for tips.

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    In my opinion, there's absolutely nothing wrong with where your thighs are right now, which look to be in proportion to your frame and upper torso composition.

To enhance your legs (thighs & calves) you may consider inculcating exercises from a combination of the following sports drills and strength training programmes:
    • Volleyball
    • Field Athletics sports - Long jump/High jump
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 501 Member
    You look fantastic. Love the word- Inculcating...And I think your solutions- " I lift and bike and do yoga sporadically. Maybe I just need to give it more time to get used to eating smaller amounts while working out? "Are exactly what you need.

Maintenance and Recomposition.