I guess sometimes we need to hit our lowest point before we decide to change.

Options
Grey___Walker
Grey___Walker Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2019 in Introduce Yourself
So I ran into an old school friend the other day that I hadn't seen in maybe 10 years and he commented on my weight "Whoa you've put on the beef", it's really played on my mind over the last few days. so I weighed myself....196lbs scales say 51% body fat :( I've been thinking alot about what he said and myself in general. I've been watching YouTube videos about motivation and stuff. One them was about how you subconsciously transmit your feelings onto others and It made me think alot about my life in general and how I act...I'm shy, lack confidence, surley, aloof and unapproachable. I havent been out much in 3 maybe four years apart from going to work, I have seven contacts on my phone and two of them are for a dentist and the doctor. I took some photos of myself and I think the reason I am this way is because deep down I really dont like myself. I want to change and I'm starting today, I posted the photos on Instagram to kinda shame myself into changing. It would be great if anyone would like to connect to be accountabilibuddy's.

Hi Five

58fk80lz1v6h.jpg
l3bihoug2y9l.jpg

[post edited by MFP mods]

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You look like with a little work you'll have amazing after shots.
    I hope that doesn't come across as rude or flirty. Just calling it like I see it!
  • Grey___Walker
    Grey___Walker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you seltzermint no, not rude or flirty at all.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    It just looks like you're at a good stage and age to get fit. Good luck, man!!
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I have my doubts that you're actually 51% body fat though. On the higher side yes, but not that high. BF% on a scale is usually not very accurate.