Home workouts

Options
I love home workouts in the morning,and when I can't make it to the gym. I typically do YouTube workouts, Pyschefit,and Madfit.....but I just discovered this cool new app, Womens Fitness, so far I'm loving it...just wanted to pass it along❤💪💪💪💪

Replies

• MelindaTat
    MelindaTat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing squats deadlifts and bench presses at home. Bought a squat rack/pull tower to use in the garage. Helps since my maxes aren't very high and I worry about working out at the gym.
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I only work out at home, I have a lot of Beachbody DVDs and kickboxing DVDs and I have a Smith machine/cable machine and tons of kettlebells, dumbbells, a pull-up tower with high chair, and other random equipment, plus a treadmill and recumbent bike. It's much easier to drag myself to the basement after work than it is to leave the house again, and I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me exercising in pajama pants and mismatched t-shirts.
  • Nabber13
    Nabber13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can you share a screenshot of what the app looks like in the App Store? Does it give you workouts to do at home? Using equipment??
    I love home workouts in the morning,and when I can't make it to the gym. I typically do YouTube workouts, Pyschefit,and Madfit.....but I just discovered this cool new app, Womens Fitness, so far I'm loving it...just wanted to pass it along❤💪💪💪💪

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I've only done home workouts for the past 5 years, helping me lose 61 lbs and get in the best shape I've ever been in. I get up every weekday at 5am to workout before work, and get in long runs on Saturdays outside around my neighborhood or on my trusty treadmill.

I do have a number of subscriptions -- Beachbody, BodyFX, Alo Moves and Sweatflix -- which I use for my strength and conditioning workouts. I also use quite a few YouTube workout videos -- I love Blogilates and Popsugar Fitness.

I'm currently up about 15 lbs due to life and work stress, but I'll be working hard on getting that off in 2020, and it will all be through home workouts.
  • kara_tastic
    kara_tastic Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love home workouts! Thats how I started working out in the first place.
    My fav is HASFIT and Body by Amy. I also do Pilates. YouTube has awesome videos!
  • adoucet15
    adoucet15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yess!

I do a lot of 8-minute abs on YouTube. They burn more than any ab equipment at the gym.

And I just invested in a bench/squat rack, plus a barbell and dumbbell weights set.

Can’t wait to crush it when it arrives.