I’VE DONE IT! 100 lbs LOST since May!!

Today was THEE milestone goal I have been hunting for weeks now. Lost my 100th pound, and the next milestone is getting to my initial goal weight of 250 (albeit I have adjusted that to 225 now).

My wife and I started our journey the first week of May and have been doing the Atkins diet. My clothes size went from a 4xl, and in some cases a 5X, down to a 2XL, waist from a 48 to a 42, and My resting heart rate from 71 down to 58, and so many other huge changes!! My wife is down 47 lbs herself.

Please don’t feel alone in your journeys and reach out to people. They will always help and listen! The MFP community has helped us. Thankful for all of you!!

WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Congratulations to both you and your wife! I'm sure having the support of each other is helpful!
    100 pounds is an amazing milestone! Keep up the good work!
  • jqwade
    jqwade Posts: 2 Member
    That's Great. I am just starting out (again). Hit 25lbs pretty quickly. Looking forward to My 100 milestone.
  • jqwade wrote: »
    That's Great. I am just starting out (again). Hit 25lbs pretty quickly. Looking forward to My 100 milestone.

Awesome start!!! Keep it up my friend!
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Congratulations, awesome milestone! I love that you and your wife are doing it together. Having a close support system is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!