Friends from Arab Gulf or anywhere

Options
2»

Replies

• bahrainbel_2
    Options
    I live in Scotland, but I grew up in Bahrain, feel free to add me.
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Moscow is in the same time zone ) Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm in Abu Dhabi, think I may be the only one?? Been on MFP since June and log everyday. Finding that not everything I eat here had the calorie content on the packaging!

Feel free to add me :-)

Hey :)

My brother is working in Abu Dhabi as well! I got around 4-5 friends from UAE! half of them from Abu Dhabi and others from Dubai and Sharjah! :D that is really cool....

and Yeah most of food here has no nutrition info! so u have to do a lot of research or add something equivalent!!

FR sent!!
  • talamer
    Options
    I live in Scotland, but I grew up in Bahrain, feel free to add me.

Nice to meet yeah!! it good to hear that there are some ppl who lived and grow in Bahrain are here !!

FR sent :)

Tal!
  • talamer
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Moscow is in the same time zone ) Feel free to add me, anyone.

Indeed almost the same timing zone ;) !!

FR sent!! looking forward to support all my friends...

Tal!
  • talamer
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm in the UAE and a newbie this week so feel free to add me.
    Cheers!

Hi Rebecca!

glade to have more friends from the same area! woow many ppl from UAE though!

FR sent!

Tal
  • talamer
    Options
    Already on your friends list.... but just posting in case there's other Gulf people around here :)

I'm British, living in Bahrain

Don't even talk to me about the internet service here. VIVA's name is mud in my household right now............!!!!! :grumble: :explode:

Of course and u are one of the best friends :D who have a lot of useful information!!

LOL! VIVA sucks! that's why at work we are using something special ;) !! very fast internet connection :P!!

Glad to have u on my friend list dear :)

Tal
  • talamer
    Options
    Bump!!