Anyone Awake!?

Options

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    5:20pm on Sunday afternoon in Australia. I wish I wasn't awake!
  • AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    awaketh here..............
  • FlyingApe
    FlyingApe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wide awake at 1:54AM in Calgary. I should be asleep but I'm up writing instead. Also CONGRATS @AJLivingston for your 100 post!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Cant sleep here.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    My husband is on graveyard and I work from home, so I follow his schedule. My bedtime is 8am. I'm up all night here in Ewa Beach, HI!
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    Wide awake at 1:54AM in Calgary. I should be asleep but I'm up writing instead. Also CONGRATS @AJLivingston for your 100 post!

haha just noticed that,, thanks :) i'm just drinking, chillin, dancing around my living room on my own lol,,,everyone is asleep
  • FlyingApe
    Options
    At least you're having fun while not sleeping. I can't sleep and it's depressing.
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    I'm drinking rum n diet dr pepper, and dancing to gangham style lol
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexy ladyyyyyyy
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    At least someone is having fun. I cant sleep and I am miserable.
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I was born in Germany!! :)
  • SweetMegz04
    Options
    Haha!!
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    At least someone is having fun. I cant sleep and I am miserable.

I can't sleep either. I was having fun with it for a while, but now I just want my brain to shut off! Don't think it will any time now until later today. It's just too late now!~ A huge Sunday nap is in my future...
  • Eric_37788
    Options
    <
    Work 12-8. Vampire.
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    SCREAM AND SHOUT, IT'S BRITNEY *****! hahaha love that song...

I was born in England, British chickadee here, lived in US for 7 years now, love it here :)
  • FlyingApe
    Options
    If you're up and can't sleep... Go on youtube and listen to some good country music. You think you're miserable now? Give it a couple of songs lol.

Early last month I decided that being depressed or miserable is not something I'm okay with anymore. I spent too much of my life in that state. This past year and a half I've lost approximately 45 lbs (which includes weight from before MFP), played ice hockey 4-6 nights a week, met several lovely ladies, loved, been loved, been loved and left behind, managed to find balance with work and life, cut down on my waste hours, finally going back to school (albeit online), and started actually writing again. SO EFF YEAH.

Being miserable or depressed you say? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Also, if you're bored, you should go check out my writing (mediocre as it is) at gorillaconcepts.tumblr.com or don't I guess lol.

Go to bed people, life is for the living, not the living dead-due-to-lack-of-sleep.

GOOD NIGHT! Love ya!
  • SweetMegz04
    Options
    I swear I should work nights.. haha
  • pennelope515
    Options
    Stay up 3 more hours and I would say yes indeed lol
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Some say sleep is for the dead............
  • pennelope515
    Options
    Some say sleep is necessary to live :)