What are you excited about?

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Vacation to the southeast US in another week!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My coffee pot dinged.
    This
    Is
    AMAZING

Exactly! It’s the simple things that matter and coffee is where it’s at.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Workout this afternoon with my PT and then run some errands...and then home for pizza and movie night with the fam. Kids last soccer game of the season tomorrow, then fall carnival at school and then good friends coming over for dinner, tequila, and beer. A good mountain biking session on Sunday afternoon.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Now I'm excited because I just ordered Tati's pallet! I have another launch for Shane that I've set my alarm for next week too. After that I'm not going to need anymore eye shadows for a long time.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I'll be seeing my long distance girlfriend. Only one month to go. We haven't seen each other for 2 years. It was meant to be one year but I had to cancel at the last minute because of a bereavement.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Now I'm excited because I just ordered Tati's pallet! I have another launch for Shane that I've set my alarm for next week too. After that I'm not going to need anymore eye shadows for a long time.

Shane is already launching a pallet?? Whoa that seemed fast
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Halloween, love all the kids in costumes. And in Florida you can see the costumes. Opposed to much of the rest of the country where I saw snow forecast ugh. Sitting in the driveway, hanging with neighbors kind of a block party event.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

His series was filmed about 8 months ago. ☺️
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I did too. Squeeee!

632h0t0xqkjx.jpeg

jcfovdt7zdge.gif
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

The news of it broke recently but he's been working on it for a while according to his series. I've been wanting to buy from Jeffree too so this is two for the price of one.

I did too. Squeeee!

632h0t0xqkjx.jpeg

jcfovdt7zdge.gif

iondg219qg0h.png
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I’m just happy to see you
  • Wycaoak
    Wycaoak Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sharks hockey, tonight. Almost Christmas Light season. Getting back on track after my mom's visit.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Wycaoak wrote: »
    Sharks hockey, tonight. Almost Christmas Light season. Getting back on track after my mom's visit.

Wait...can we appreciate mashed potato season first :#
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Road trip tomorrow!
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I’m excited for this bacon to get done dry curing og7meokio8tz.jpeg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil "Alegria" this afternoon with my mom!

Hope it's good, hope there is a contortionist, and hope I don't freak out with the crowds
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Wearing a sexy cop outfit at a Halloween Party tonight.

Need a selfie to see...post here :)