LF Friends that wants to support each other online! Started again....

Options
Raven_Vera
Raven_Vera Posts: 7 Member
edited October 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hej Guys and Gals,

My name is Joyce 37 years and i live in Sweden together with my boyfriend and our pet bird.
I am orignal from the Netherlands, but met my boyfriend online and moved to Sweden a couple of years ago.

Been struggeling for a while with weight loss, and tried so many diffrent things.
But in my personal experience i never really continued what i started and gave up.
I never been like that, but because of some bad experiences in the past i never seem to be able to finish something that i started.

Now i really want to change that. Probably a lot of people are in the same boat.
Now i am eating mostly Huel and try to eat healthy snacks.
I am counting my kcall, this really is helping me to keep track on what go´s in and out so to say.

I must say i feeling really great! but i just miss the support sometimes.
It would be very nice to be able to talk with someone that is going through a weightloss journey aswell, and share our experiences or just have a talk about our *kitten* day or very good days :).

I also exercise, i doing strenght training in the gym and you find me regulary in the pool! i love to swim.

Anyways, if you feel for a chat, sent me a pm :)

Replies

• runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi Joyce
    I'm Renee, from the US but in NL for 25 years now :)

I'm looking for accountability friends in my time zone so maybe we can support each other?
  • Himesama121
    Himesama121 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking for friends to keep me on track. Please feel free to add me :)