Hi All

Options
Been on MyFitness Pal for years but never knew there was a forum :-)

Replies

• ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Same here. I just started frequenting the forums recently, had no idea it was so active on here!
  • 84creative
    84creative Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi @ellie117 Glad I’m not the only one!
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    HaHa I was here for three years before I found it too 😂 happy to add.
  • 84creative
    Options
    A bit about me... I’m 35, from the UK and haven’t trained consistently in over 10 years. In my 20’s I trained from January to June and then took 6 months off as summer was over. That stopped around 2009 and was replaced with 3 weeks of training before a beach holiday. Now I’m 18 weeks to making training a regular habit and looking for friends to follow me on my journey.
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also just recently found the forums and feel that it has really helped me stay motivated. I have been on a 2.5 year weight loss journey and this summer I got a little side tracked and gained 10lbs back. However, I have managed to drop about 5lbs of that regain from following MFP calorie suggestions and just the awesome community here. Well it seems like you’re off to a great start! Best of luck on your journey! 💪🏼👏🏼❤️
  • 84creative
    Options
    Hey! I also just recently found the forums and feel that it has really helped me stay motivated. I have been on a 2.5 year weight loss journey and this summer I got a little side tracked and gained 10lbs back. However, I have managed to drop about 5lbs of that regain from following MFP calorie suggestions and just the awesome community here. Well it seems like you’re off to a great start! Best of luck on your journey! 💪🏼👏🏼❤️

Thanks, summer of probably the time I eat out the most and gain a few pounds. Looks like you’ve got back on track which is great! :-)