Let's see your costumes

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Darn it. I just posted elsewhere.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    russ_m_19 wrote: »
    I bought this to wear to work today - but unfortunately I'm having to take my car to the shop with a no- start problem.

ox5ohr9rev0l.jpg

That's a classic, tho!
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    abby from ncis
    n212jb2l5erj.png
    k1i20ehzkr0o.png

Very nice, that was actually my guess before I read the caption!
    tams_89 wrote: »
    bg2medlhv81i.jpg
    emx3kaj35lz5.jpg

Love the sugar-skull look, very awesome!
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    bg2medlhv81i.jpg
    emx3kaj35lz5.jpg

Wow, that's some serious detail! Looks fantastic.
  • Reckoner68
    Lazy Halloween outfit since I can't exactly do anything functional in a giant dinosaur costume. I'll try to get a photo of our costumes later tonight.. but not sure if I can do it while in costume. Though it would be hilarious if I could drive around in my t-rex costume. :laugh:
    szimuf1gvyob.jpg

Looks awesome! Are you an Ouija board, talkin to spirits and opening gates? If so you should open every gate you see today (though people with dogs might get mad)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Lazy Halloween outfit since I can't exactly do anything functional in a giant dinosaur costume. I'll try to get a photo of our costumes later tonight.. but not sure if I can do it while in costume. Though it would be hilarious if I could drive around in my t-rex costume. :laugh:
    szimuf1gvyob.jpg

Looks awesome! Are you an Ouija board, talkin to spirits and opening gates? If so you should open every gate you see today (though people with dogs might get mad)

I will get right on opening all the fence gates here with demon dogs behind them... and there are a lot. And I dunno, demon horns or cat ears? I haven't decided yet.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    szimuf1gvyob.jpg

I will get right on opening all the fence gates here with demon dogs behind them... and there are a lot. And I dunno, demon horns or cat ears? I haven't decided yet.

Cat ears are definitely the more playful, "spooky" option which maybe I would have decried in the past but older me is becoming softer me, I think. Sometimes fun should outweigh badass/awesome

Can't ever go wrong with devil horns, but yeah....I dunno.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    I'm the specter of death. I've scared three people by just staring at people silently with my hood pulled down.

es3a3rsthckh.jpg

Now that is a cool coat. Love it! :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    bg2medlhv81i.jpg
    emx3kaj35lz5.jpg

You look great!!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Omg!! All of these were so great thanks for giving me a peek at your perfection 😉🤘😎🎃😘
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    uqpx00xcg1l7.jpeg
    91tkxrt3r2n8.jpeg
    yivuksxkvd67.jpeg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    uqpx00xcg1l7.jpeg
    91tkxrt3r2n8.jpeg
    yivuksxkvd67.jpeg

Im a fan of the androgyny. ❤️
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    szimuf1gvyob.jpg

Wow that looks good. Your like punk right?
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    MelindaTat wrote: »
    Pirate time arrrrr

s0cpvaoj71vj.jpg

Your a amazing looking pirate. Did you get some new tats?
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited November 2019
    2tnrj1mvuyd4.jpeg

How about an inebriated photo strip?