Anybody else lost their mfp food entries these past 2 days?

I noticed all of my food entries for the past 2 days have been deleted despite the fact that I never did anything. Anybody else experiencing this?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    No, sorry. You using the app or website?
  • With all the glitches that have been happening, I don't think I'll be using this site again. Anybody have any better recommendations?
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    With all the glitches that have been happening, I don't think I'll be using this site again. Anybody have any better recommendations?

Hi, Yes I have had some issues on the website. But what I did that seemed to work. Was logout, wait about 5 minutes log back in and all was good. For some reason if I do not go through this daily anymore the site, is not letting me delete something if I make a mistake, and I cannot find items I added the day before. But if I do a logout/log back in. It seems to work fine.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Try clearing cookies and caches before throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    My yesterday’s is gone!
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,438 Member
    Yes my last 2 days were gone as well. However, my streak isn't and my exercise is still listed in my feed. I have been on MFP since 2012 and it has never done this before or been so darn glitchy. It is freakin' annoying because I can't remember all the grams for things when I am trying recreate the day. I am on both Mac Book Pro and iPad and it really makes no difference. I am trying to be patient, but what is the point of entering everything 2 and 3 times. Paper and pen might just be faster. :sad:
  • smn888
    smn888 Posts: 50 Member
    yesterday and part of today is gone. also my last weigh in is gone. the heck is going on with this site