ONEDERLAND! Early 55th birthday present to myself.

nighthawk584
nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
This year has changed my life in so many ways! Hard work, never giving up, very strict self control, and most of all, BELIEVING in myself, helped me achieve not only this weight loss but my overall health did a complete 180. I was hoping to achieve this by my 55th birthday on Dec 1st, but I'll take this 1 month early!
ix7ysapl3jc2.jpg
xdb16cuvt4kp.png

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Nice job brother!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    I am so insanely happy for you! I know how hard you've worked for this. You deserve this success! 💙
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Happy early birthday to you! Well done!
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    What a wonderful gift to yourself! Congratulations!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Amazing!
  • momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    WOw! You rock!
  • sugarcakes38
    sugarcakes38 Posts: 80 Member
    I know you’ve worked so hard just in the time I’ve been on here. Congratulations, and Happy early-Birthday 🥳
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    Awesome job. Hard work paid off. Plus turning 55 soon, Happy birthday. Are you class of 1982 or 1983?
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Awesome work!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Adding to the thunderous applause coming your way!
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations!! Hard work really does pay off. :)
  • nighthawk584
    Awesome job. Hard work paid off. Plus turning 55 soon, Happy birthday. Are you class of 1982 or 1983?

Thank you and thanks to everyone in this great MFP community! Dave, I'm class of 1983 :)
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Awesome job!!! You’re inspirational, keep up the good work!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member

Thank you and thanks to everyone in this great MFP community! Dave, I'm class of 1983 :)

You must've been a sweet kid. My husband and I will be 55 on 12/20. We were both kicked out to kindergarten at age 4! We were obviously annoying kids that our parents wanted out of the house. 😀
  • nighthawk584
    boldknee wrote: »

You must've been a sweet kid. My husband and I will be 55 on 12/20. We were both kicked out to kindergarten at age 4! We were obviously annoying kids that our parents wanted out of the house. 😀

haha...well, I wasn't kicked out of kindergarten but I wouldn't go as far as saying I was the sweetest kid either! 🤣
  • Yeah! 💪
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!