Another new one!!!

Options
Hi
Well today is my second day and so far I have not had any slip ups. Lets just see how I am doing by day 7!!! I have tried just aboit every diet under the sun but have recently lost weight by just changing my attitude to food. I thought I would joint up here to keep up the momentum. Good luck everybody!!!

1481371.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you!
  • Rachelatbeach
    Options
    Me too...tried every diet, that is. I've finished 45 days on this site. The biggest difference here is the constant support from your pals, and that you are their support.. Be sure to enlist some special friends to support you and for you to support. My sister, brother, sister-in-law and a new friend from the site are mine, and we are all in our sixties. You pick the "diet". Portion size when eating out is a real challenge for me. I love to cook new things, so the calorie data base on this site is a great help, too. Good Luck!!!...and remember your weight is always a work in progress...up or down. Your choose...as my kids say.
  • crazyladypink
    Options
    Hi there

I joined on sat i am hoping that having to input everything i eat will help me keep track of what i'm consuming. it's definately made me think twice about the packet of crisps or that chokky bar.

I don't feel deprived either i've even managed to squeeze in a couple of glasses of red wine within my allowance!! yay!

I'm looking forward to weighing myself on Saturday too, now that's un heard of.
  • MomBo
    MomBo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi..hope this site will be a good tool to use in you journey of eating right and exercising. I have been on diets galore...what you said really goes to the heart of the matter..."changing ones attitude to food'..is what is all about. With that mind set, know you will do great!!!