I'm not keto...but you guys are onto something with the BOMB recipes. Share them with me?

Options
I don't track my carbs. There are days where I allow myself a lot of them, other days where I hardly have any.
But I find its easier to stay on track if I omit them a lot, simply because I feel like they are a waste of calories and they don't keep me full.
That being said, I've been browsing Pinterest and finding that a lot of your Keto recipes look AMAZING. Like radishes as potatoes? Who knew! I am definitely going to try it for a slightly less calorie side dish, and as a way to get my husband to willingly eat his vegetables. Lol.
And the noodles using only cheese and eggs? Umm, yes please. Okay, that one's kinda high in calories and I usually try to avoid cheese for that reason. But still. High protein! Yay! And perfect for my husband who is struggling to reach his calorie goals when he tracks.

Share some of your recipes with me? Or even combinations. Thank you!

Replies

• WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got some recipes for chicken paprikash and beef stroganoff if those interest you?
  • PatrickMaryAlice
    PatrickMaryAlice Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WayneG3 wrote: »
    I got some recipes for chicken paprikash and beef stroganoff if those interest you?

I would like the recipes. Can you share?