Scots girl looking to lose lbs and gain pounds :)

Options
hey, I've been here before but wasn't very dedicated then so I'm starting over again. I am looking to make new friends so we can share our support and help each other. I am a food addict, I laughed when I was told that but I done my research now and think I am handling it well now that I understand it. I have been eating clean and exercising for over a week now (longest I've went without caving in) I usually order take out because I really hate cooking, but now when I want to order take out I put the money I would have spent in a jar and go a cycle, I then have the determination back and will cook :) I am proud of myself and I am more than willing to offer my support, please Friend Request me :D!

Lisa xo

Replies

• ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Keep things simple.

Don't deprive yourself of any food, fit it into your calories or the chances are you will lead to binging again. There is no foods you have to remove from your diet, what-so-ever.

Good luck.
  • rohanferns
    Options
    I know what you mean by being a food addict. Sometimes, I swear I sleep eat. I usually have no problems controlling my appetite during the working day. I guess having colleagues around makes it hard to binge. My problem is nights and weekends. Since Im living alone, I have no worries about anyone watching over what I eat, so I usually eat more than my body requires. I have this sad habit of waking up at 2-3am and binge eating. This is my biggest disorder and I need to overcome this first.

SInce you are saving that money, Im hoping you are cooking at home and making healthy choices. Im here for support if you need any. This is my new addiction :). All the best girl