5ft female here, started again after years of falling off the wagon!

Options
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my story.. Humble beginnings.. Success and now Redeemed myself to get back up again!

On the Year of 2013 I started on mfp at my highest weight of 145 lbs.
Was able to lose 45 lbs and kept it for 4yrs.
However, when I stopped counting calories and stopped chewing my foods for 40 counts per bite. There.. The pounds started creeping back in..
I gained back the 34 pounds I've lost.

Now I'm pretty sure I've got what it takes to do this but this time it's going to be a lifestyle! I've finally learned how to become mindful of my eating habits again, I'm now incorporating yoga stretches, weight training exercises using resistance bands. I'm gonna remind myself that this is the healthy lifestyle for me!

CW: 134 lbs
GW : 120 lbs
UGW : 95 lbs

Feel free to add me mfp friends!
I'm open into having some weight loss buddies!

Let's do this!

Replies

• healthycass0
    healthycass0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • Kelduhh
    Kelduhh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm also 5ft. My highest weight was 180. I'm down to 158 now and I'm looking to lose about 40+ more pounds. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new mfp buddies for motivation.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    epangili wrote: »
    Hi fun size club! I'm Elaine and I'm 4'11".
    Highest weight known: 139
    CW: 112
    UGW: 100
    High school weight as an active cheerleader till age 34: 109
    You can add me if you like! I just joined myfitnesspal a couple weeks ago but my weightloss journey is about 2 and a half years in the making. Before myfitnesspal, I was working on emotional overeating the root of my problem.
    Recently I got hit by a drunk driver totalled my car at 90mph on the freeway slamming me into center divider so due to soft tissue damage, I can't depend on exercise right now for my weightloss journey and hence focused on myfitnesspal regime till physical therapy sessions end in 10 more weeks.

Hi! Adding you as a friend! 4'11-5ft ish here also. I saw your comment on my post. Thanks for sharing! Me too! I couldn't focus on workouts much these days due to on and off nerve and muscle weakness from an auto-immune disease. Though I try to do 3-6mins of yoga stretching each day.
    I know we can do this! Let's be patient with our bodies! In time we will get to our healthy weight for our height! Hugs!
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your encouragement! Philippians 4:13!!! Looking forward to our victory and crossing the finish line with you!
  • EmmaGill2016
    EmmaGill2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5ft also and struggling to lose 21-28 lbs. Please add me would appreciate the support
  • Littleloz34
    Littleloz34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4ft 11 here 👌🏻
  • lauramae_18
    lauramae_18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 4’11”
    CW:148
    GW:130
    I have not been down to 130 lbs. since I had my son 2 1/2 years ago. But it’s time to start taking a healthy lifestyle seriously. I just found out I have a bunch of gallstones and have to have my gallbladder removed.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’m 4’11” and I’m 41. I’m currently at 155. Heaviest was about 178. I’ve lost the same 20lbs 3 times and now am committed to a new healthy lifestyle. I’m always looking for new petite friends who understand the frustrations of being little. I don’t have a specific goal weight number, I just have a picture of how I want to look in my head. I have a feeling that I’m going to have to loose another 25 or so sonthat those muscles start showing. Add me! 😊
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Im 4"10. Currently around 158, my heaviest was about 168. I got down to the high 140s last year but its crept up again over winter. I'm determined not to let it get to where I started.