How to stay consistent with weight loss?

Options
I’m a girl
19 years old
5.2ft
Currently weigh 63.8kg
My goal weight is 53kg

I started to lose weight this January but I failed ever since. It’s all because I can’t control myself around “junk” food. I live with my family and I can’t move out yet cause of culture and stuff. My parents especially my mum brings so much junk every day. I know I can’t blame them but still😐 now I’m just so fed up of trying and failing. It’s a constant cycle... the longest I stayed on diet was 3 weeks. Whenever I feel stressed, I binge and after I feel bad and the next I try again but can’t stick to my defecit. I’m actually not restricting myself or anything and Mfp gave me a goal of 1430 cals per day. The rate of losing is set to 0.2kg per week. The problem is at home. 😔

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    It is tough to not indulge in junk food when it is available (especially when the bag is open). I do not think this is an easy thing to overcome except to find it within yourself to skip out on it.
    Lots of cardio to give you some free calories to eat is one way if you just have to. I tend to skip lunch when I know there is going to be a big dinner with desserts or we are going out. You might have to try something like that to avoid going over with your snacking. I have never been one to be able to have a few chips, I usually get started and can't stop so I basically have to just avoid