Hi to everyone!! New here!!

Options
Hi everyone!! I just joined today, so im a complete newbie on here :)
Hoping to make friends and swap advice, tips, stories etc as we are all sharing common ground here!
Please feel free to add me or reply - hope you all have had a good weekend!
Take care
:)

Replies

• TheColorClear
    Options
    Hey! I'm not exactly new but I'm only just getting into this haha, nice to meet you :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, feel free to add me as a friend, I am from UK, been on here for three weeks so am fairly new as well. I can give you support.
  • angiemotto
    angiemotto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm not exactly new to this site but I am new to the forums! Good luck and nice to meet you!
  • Hey ladies! Nice to meet you all :)
    Its good to find a place where everyone has the same kinda goals :) Forums are great for support usually & like I said meeting new people & sharing advice etc!
    Lovely to meet you all anyway! :)
  • MsTeaka
    MsTeaka Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes---I am new to this site as well....Still learning how to use the site and maneuver around....I joined the site for some more accountability so I can further attain my goals....:smile:

Looking for friends to help hold me accountable, offer tips/solutions and maybe exchange a few recipes ect....
    I have lost 38lbs to date prior to starting on here, but, I need to be much more vigilant in counting my calories as the less weight you have to loose, the more challenging it can be!! I am trying to find the balance of working out and calories in.
    Looking forward to continuing on my journey and reaching my goals of 18% BF (currently I am at 35.15%)...

I have entered into a fitness challenge that is 16 weeks in duration and I have wasted away what I feel (eating wise) the first 3 weeks...Need to smarten up...:sad:

Finished my visual board yesterday of my goals!! :smile:
    Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can assist one another reach our goals!!
    Have a fantastic day---I better get on my treadmill double time today for the over eating yesterday :-)
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Love having new friends, and being beneficial to their weight loss in any way possible. Friends to help motivate me to finish this would be great as well.

Feel free to add me.
  • JennyAmi1985
    JennyAmi1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new myself. Had some good success before I let a good-for-nothing man deter me and I put it all back on :'( now he's gone and the weight's back. I'm trying to find new motivated friends as well.