Back again and need more friends for inspiration

Introduce Yourself
I lost 2 stone last year and have put it all back on 🤦‍♀️ So I'm starting again today and need some inspiration from all you lovely people. Please add me so we can hopefully motivate each other. 😊

Replies

• Claremc87
    Claremc87 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, I am starting again today with 6 stone to lose after second baby so could definitely be doing with some friends on here for support :) feel free to add me and hopefully we can help each other out.
  • caprihana
    caprihana Posts: 38 Member
    I've had a lot of help and have lost 25Kg's, feel free to add me!
  • I could use motivation too, feel free to add me! 😊
  • Loui62
    Loui62 Posts: 8 Member
    Greetings from Denmark :) I could use some motivation as well. I’ve lost 27 kg 6 years ago but being in a relationship I have put it all back on. I was on the scandisense diet but it doesn’t work for me so now I do calorie counting again :smile: what do you do to lose weight? :-) I don’t know how to add people in here but please feel free to add me. Hugs, Louise :-)
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    I recently started again, too. I had put on 15 of the 59 lbs I lost and want to stop it before I get back to my original weight. I will friend request you.

E
  • changeisnoww
    changeisnoww Posts: 15 Member
    Me too lost 25lbs put all back on so need to start again ... would love some support.
  • chewy581819
    chewy581819 Posts: 5 Member
    Umm Hi there! im new here :# how do i add friends? Keep seeing people saying add me but how?? Prob missing something obvious lol

Im from Texas and i just started working out. Signed up for a gym group classes type. The class is one hour and intense! Liking it! Im 5'8" 160lbs. Goal is to be at 150lbs and get tone n ripped!
  • earlone1
    earlone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Keep going hun you can do this
  • lrobi2114
    lrobi2114 Posts: 4 Member
    I have been working on this for a VERY long time! Down 18 pads with MANY more to go...I could lose 50 more and still be overweight! I am not discouraged but I just don’t focus well...obviously! I could sure use some inspiration and motivation! I need to figure out how to follow here.
  • FlabToFit6
    FlabToFit6 Posts: 9 Member
    I just started today! Heaviest I've been... feel free to add me!
  • I’m starting back again today and definitely could use some motivation! I lost 70 pounds years ago and I’ve put some of it back on. Not feeling my best self right now. Feel free to friend request me!
  • I've been back on the grind for a few days now. I've developed some bad habits so any support or general chit chat for distraction would be really appreciated 😁 feel free to add
  • nfarishta786
    nfarishta786 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all, I’m back on as well. Used MFP years ago to drop close to 30 lb and have gained a good amount of it back. At it again now after a recent divorce and would love friends this time around !