Starting again and need new friends for inspiration

Options
13»

Replies

• vukotamick
    vukotamick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Every day is a new beginning!
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too! Fell off the wagon again. Please add me
    as well!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Added you. Need to lose 19 too start.
  • priyasrinivasan5795
    Options
    Hi everybody, please add me to the group. I need to lose 25 pounds. Thank you
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Find something in your life that has happened or that you desparately want to avoid happening (beyond the obvious) and let that propel you. For me it was hip replacements, recovery and likely irrational and unfounded fear that if I fail this time I revert to the immobile mess I was a year ago. It keeps me going back to fitness center pool, walking on my treadmill and outside and logging on MFP. This is my best advice. Best of luck to you!
  • emsmiley12
    emsmiley12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You’ve got this!! Dedication and accountability is a great start. You’ve done it, you can do it again :)
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too have lost weight and slowly gained it back. I am 32 years old, 5’2”, and have a goal weight of 130-135lbs. I have about 20lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • laurendekker23
    laurendekker23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm starting over again and would also like some friends to follow for motivation and inspiration!!!
  • MaryiahJ
    MaryiahJ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting again, I'm a new mom and have PCOS, losing weight has never been easy for me. But I really want to lose it for me and to be able to enjoy my daughter and all her moving around! lol feel free to add me too!
  • kalyr
    kalyr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m just gonna go through here and add everyone haha feel free to add me too! 😊