tfadraqudur2.jpg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    tfadraqudur2.jpg

Did someone say pudding?🤤
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Theresa, and I'll be trying out for the role of Stacy, the female protagonist/love interest in the Hallmark Holiday film Stacy's "Chris"mas Wish, starring alongside Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth, with special guest star Chris Pine... I'd like to thank you for this opportunity... this has been a dream of mine for a long time...

l7b4ou6a9ktc.jpg

Do you need a stunt double?!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Theresa, and I'll be trying out for the role of Stacy, the female protagonist/love interest in the Hallmark Holiday film Stacy's "Chris"mas Wish, starring alongside Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth, with special guest star Chris Pine... I'd like to thank you for this opportunity... this has been a dream of mine for a long time...

l7b4ou6a9ktc.jpg

I typically do my own stunts, but you should probably join me on set in case I need a stand-in 😂
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Here’s my headshot for that 70’s soft core film I’m hoping to land.
    gitd2twnwtt3.jpeg

Hot! 🔥😍 Will you sign my VHS copy once it’s released?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

l7b4ou6a9ktc.jpg

I typically do my own stunts, but you should probably join me on set in case I need a stand-in 😂

Consider me there 😂
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    1tfw21qhbbj0.jpg

😍😘
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member

l7b4ou6a9ktc.jpg

😍😘😍😘
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

l7b4ou6a9ktc.jpg

😍 beautiful!! You were made the for that part ;)
    1tfw21qhbbj0.jpg

Whatever part you want you’re hired!!!!
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    0ora3do4a8dg.jpeg

For the role of Ernest Hemingway. FaceApp aged me thirty years from now.
  • MelG7777
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Take the sickness away and let me sleep 😭

xip88ev95ou4.jpg

Show me your cleavage and I will.
  • MelG7777

l7b4ou6a9ktc.jpg

Omg. This is amazing. And beautiful. ❤️😍
  • MelG7777
    1tfw21qhbbj0.jpg

Uuuhhh, blinkety blink. 😍😍 You’re hired!
  • MelG7777
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    0ora3do4a8dg.jpeg

For the role of Ernest Hemingway. FaceApp aged me thirty years from now.

Omg. This is great!! You’ll be a handsome older guy some day!