new day

Options
I had a very bad day yesterday. Everything was going good until i had lunch at olive garden. I chose the wrong meal but this is a new day. I have had 2 meals already and feeling good. I do better by eating 6 times a day but small amounts and the right foods.

Replies

• MakeLifeBright
    Options
    I had a very bad day yesterday. Everything was going good until i had lunch at olive garden. I chose the wrong meal but this is a new day. I have had 2 meals already and feeling good. I do better by eating 6 times a day but small amounts and the right foods.

I have bad days too. We all do. The important thing is to Not Give Up!!
    Do not say well, I had a bad day, so I will just keep eating. You can always get back on track.
    It is easy to Give up or Give in! Losing weight, and or getting healthy can be a struggle.
    Know you Can Do It, and you have Support here!!
    Today will be better, and if it is Not Tomorrow will. Just Do Not Give up. You Can Do It!!
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for new days!
  • sukie6a
    sukie6a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this, just finished yesterday's food diary and realized I went over my allotted calories by 1000 calories!!! Yes today is a new day... and its time for a new start! (and a good workout) lol.