Small Success

Options
mandikaye
mandikaye Posts: 72 Member
The number on my scale is not going down, but something is happening because I'm noticing that clothes that used to be uncomfortably tight are easier to button. This really hit home this morning - my favorite bra had gotten to the point where it was so tight that it was uncomfortable so I rarely wear it. I realized this morning that the bra I took off last night was that very bra - and I wasn't uncomfortable at all yesterday! It didn't pinch or dig into my ribs the way it used to. So much so that I didn't even realize it was that bra I was wearing.

It's not much, but it's something. :)

Replies

• MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Yes! That is great, any success no matter the size is great. Congrats!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Every "small" success, Is A Success. That's really great.
    Losing weight takes time. You should be proud of all the little things.
    Because when you add up all the small things= it amounts to a Lot =0):flowerforyou:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Definitely a success and glad you are celebrating it! The pounds don't always come off as quickly as we think they should, but if you stay focused on eating right and working out, your body is improving daily! Keep up the good work and congratulations on all of your successes!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am so glad a looked at this topic this morning because I was feeling so discouraged. I have been weighing the same weight for the last 2 1/2 weeks. I have been going from 176 to 173 and it is so frustrating. I am losing inches so there is a difference. Congrats to all of you and thank you so much. I will keep on fighting. Love you MFPals. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!