Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is this weird?

13»

Replies

• Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Am I allowed to cook the frogs first? And does eating a frog mean just eating the muscle, or is this a "snout-to-tail" definition of eating a frog? Because I've eaten frog meat, and it was no chore. It tasted enough like chicken that I believed it when I was told it was chicken (I was a small child and had not yet learned that adults lie to children when it is convenient).

A co-worker once shared a chicken wing, or so I thought until I bit into a tiny scapula. 😕
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 17,377 Member
    edited November 2019
    Am I allowed to cook the frogs first? And does eating a frog mean just eating the muscle, or is this a "snout-to-tail" definition of eating a frog? Because I've eaten frog meat, and it was no chore. It tasted enough like chicken that I believed it when I was told it was chicken (I was a small child and had not yet learned that adults lie to children when it is convenient).

A co-worker once shared a chicken wing, or so I thought until I bit into a tiny scapula. 😕

Getting the cold shoulder (blade)? :/
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I work 3rd shift. Sometimes when I get home I"ll have "breakfast" foods and sometimes I"ll have "dinner" foods. Just depends on what sounds good at the time.

Even when I worked during the day I ate whatever sounded good at the time.

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Much to my mother's chagrin, I've always enjoyed non-breakfast foods for breakfast.
    There's no reason to only eat traditional breakfast foods in the morning.
    Food is food.
  • Carlos_421
    edited November 2019

More likely a hip. Yum.
    I, too, was a small child the first time I tried frog legs but my parents had no need to lie. I was excited to finally try them at long last. I thought it was super cool.

I still like em. 10/10 would have for breakfast.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,098 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Last night I made scallops on pasta with a light cream sauce and peas. It was delish, and I only ate about half of it. It's 9am here and I'm craving it for breakfast. Is that weird to eat something like this for breakfast? Does anyone else eat non traditional food for breakfast? When I was in Thailand I ate soup every morning and it was the bomb.

I had breakfast for dinner tonight. It's my go-to meal after a long stressful work day.

I love Asian soup for breakfast. Maybe I will pull some out of the freezer and have it tmrw AM for breakfast. (I made up a bunch before the cold killed my Thai basil.)

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! You ma'am just ain't right! LOL I had leftover lentil curry for breakfast.... so... yeah!
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    More likely a hip. Yum.
    I, too, was a small child the first time I tried frog legs but my parents had no need to lie. I was excited to finally try them at long last. I thought it was super cool.

Definitely a scapula. It was squirrel.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    More likely a hip. Yum.

Definitely a scapula. It was squirrel.

Ah. Thought you were talking about a frog. Lol
    Squirrel is good too but I prefer rabbit.