Stronger by the Day

Options
Has anyone here done the Stronger by the Day program? I did a quick search and didn't see anything. https://www.strongstrongfriends.com/

I found the founder of the program on Instagram while looking for lifting inspo with no intention of signing up for the program. But I'm stalling on StrongLifts so I decided to give day 1 of the free sample program a shot and I haven't felt DOMS like this since I started actually seriously lifting 7 weeks ago or so. Last night I signed up for the paid program at $8/mo (cheaper than a trainer!) and I'm really excited about continuing the program and am enjoying the community Facebook group too. The workouts are a little more complicated than StrongLifts unfortunately but there are gifs and descriptions of every lift. It's women-focused (but not women-only) and I like how it's kind of the same audience as BBG but there's no emphasis on getting a bikini body at all, just getting strong as hell. :p

Wondering if there's a group of folks who also do Stronger by the Day on here? I also didn't see it on the "what lifting program should I do" thread.